EMPLOYESS HEALTH SCHEME :
IMPORTANT STAKEHOLDERS IN THE SCHEMEEligible Beneficiaries:
The Scheme is intended to benefit serving employees and Retired employees of the state
1. All regular state government Employees. A state Government Employee will have the meaning as defined under fundamental Rules.
2. Provincialized Employees of local bodies.
1. All Service pensioners
2. Family pensioners without dependents
3. Re-employed service pensioners
Beneficiaries not Covered :
1. Those who are covered under other insurance schemes such as CGHS,
2. ESIS, Rail ways,RTC,Aarogya bhadratha pf police Department amd Aarogya sahayaath of prohibition & Excise Department;
3. Law officers ( Advocate general, State prosecutors, State counsels,Government pleaders and Public prosecutors);
4. Casual and Daily paid workers;
5. Biological parents if adopted parents exist;
6. All independent children; and
7. AIS officers and AIS pensioners.
The following will constitute the family ;
1. Dependent parents ( either adoptive or biological, but not both).
2 One legally wadded wife in case of a male employee/ service pensioner.
3. Husband in case of female employee/ service pensioner.
4. wholly dependent legitimate children( including step children and adopted children); and
5. Dependents of family pensioners shall also be eligible as in the case of service pensioners.
1. in case of parents,those who are dependent on the employee for their livelihood.
2. in case of unemployed sons,those who are below the age 25years.
3. in case of unemployed daughters,those who are unmarried or widowed or divorced or deserted
4. Disabled children with a disability which renders them unfit for employment.
The eligible beneficiaries will be provided with health card also called eligibility cards.
The procedure of verification of eligibility of beneficiary under the scheme shall be by online authentication of the Health card details. The beneficiary shall provide either the eligibility card or the card number in case the card unavailable.The staff at the kiosk in the Network Hospital shall verify the details online by accessing the database. Once the authentication is complete,the eligibility verification ends.
Any irregularities or misuse committed by the beneficiaries coming to the notice of Government of AHCT will entail disciplinary action as per A.P.C.S.(CCA)Rules, 1991 and may attract penal action as per law.
In Patient Treatment :
1. The scheme will provide Inpatient treatment for the listed therapies for identified diseases under all specialities in the empanelled hospitals.
2 Package includes the following services.
- End- to end cashless service offered through a NWH from the time of reporting of a patient till ten days post discharge medication,including complication if any up to thirty (30) days post- discharge,for those patients who undergo " listed therapy (ies)
- Free OP evaluation of patients for listed therapies who may not undergo IP treatment including consultation and investigations.
- More for Patient process details call to "104" toll free service
HOW TO APPLY EHS CARD ONLINE
BEFORE GOING TO APPLY ,BE READY WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/PHOTOS.
Document Required for Employees (Self)
1.Aadhaar card/ aadhaar enrolment card.
2.Serving Employees need Service Register and Pensioners need Pension payment order
3. Colour Passport Size photo ( 45mmX 35 mm ICAO Complaint) 200KB.
4.Disability Certificate , If you are disabled.
Document Required For Dependents (Scanned copies )
1. Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar Enrolment Card
2. Passport size photo ( 45mm X 35mm ICAO Complaint) 200KB
3.Birth Certificate in case of Children below 5 years.
4.Disability Certificate,If Disabled.
STEP BY STEP PROCESS FOR LOGIN
- First go to the Employees Health card Website : www.ehf.gov.in
- Click on the Sign-in ( Top right side of the screen)
- Your user ID is your Employee ID ( available with your DDO)
- Password is also your Employee ID ( i.e. user ID as above or Contact your DDO for details)
- After you login change your password.( New password will be sent your Mobile Number, After you sign-in , Click on "Registration" at the lift side)
- Than click on " Initiate Health Card" on lift side . Read the instrations provided in the web page. than see the right side Top a small link will appears as " Initiate Health card" click on the link.
- Enter Aadhaar No/ Aadhaar Enrollment number
- Aadhaar Number is having 12 digits
- Aadhaar Enrollment no is having (14 on left side +14 on right side enter without special characters.
- Now click on "Retrieve Details"
- Online Application form appears, Enter the details as required,after entering details "save "
- Than Click on "Add attachments"
- Before uploading attachments see that their size should be less than 200KB, If not you can
- Compress the picture though 'edit option ' in Office picture manager (or) Ms- paint, so that memory size will below 200KB
- Now add family members by clicking 'Add Beneficiary'
- Upload photo and aadhaar card of family members
- Save the enrollment form
- View the enrollment form by clicking " Print/ View application"
- Verify the correctness of the details
- Edit the details if required and save again
- Now print the Application Form
- Sign the printed application and make a scan copy
- Now "submit" the the application
- Message will sent to your mobile as"Application submitted successfully"
- Now upload signed application by clicking " ass attachment"
- Now submit application for approval
- Task will be sent to your DDO login
- IF rejected by your STO/APPO, again you can edit and Re-submit for approval from your login.
by Kate Ter Haar