"Scholarship : Pre matric scholarship for minority students ap | APSMFC Scholarship application form online | scholarship status | minority scholarship | pre matric scholarship scholarship application form | Muslim minority scholarship apply online | apsmfc scholarship 2015-16 | scholarship renewal"Andhra Pradesh Pre-Matric Scholarship will be sanctioned to the economically backward minority students study in class 6th to 10th whose Parent/guardian income is below Rs 1 lakh Per annul. The Scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the students who put the 75% attendance normal times.Eligible students can apply their Pre Matric scholarships online. Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited ( APSMFC) official website www.apsmfc.com/
Andhra Pradesh Minorities Students can apply scholarships through online application.
Apply AP State Post-Matric Scholarship online
Government of India- Pre Metric Scholarship :Pre Matric Scholarship will be awarded for students in a Government or Recognized Private Schools from Class I to Class X.
1. The Annual Income of Parents/Guardian of the student from all sources does not exceed Rs.1.00 lakh.
2. The Student should secure not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination for II yo X Class Students.
3. 30% of Scholarships will be earmarked for Girl students.In Case sufficient number of eligible girl students are not available,then the balance scholarships may be awarded to eligible boy students.
4. the student who are permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh , but studying in other states are also eligible.
5. The Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other Govt. Scholarship or stipend.
Note : Those who got the GOI Scholarship for 2008-09 shall have to apply for Renewal of Scholarship for 2009-10
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
1. Distribution of Scholarships will be on the basis of targets communicated by the Govt. of India among notified minorities ( Muslims,Sikhs,Christians Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Psrsis).
2. Students from BPL Families having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
3. Scholarships will be awarded for only two members in family.
How to Apply Pre-Matric Scholarship in Andhra Pradesh ?
1. The Students must submit their application in Prescribed Application form available in website www.apsmfc.com . And also can obtain Application Form our District Offices.
2. The application form along with required documents shall be submitted to the District minorities Welfare Officer/Executive director Office of the Concerned Districts Through the Head Master of the Concerned School.
3. On Receipt of scholarship forms, EDs/DMWOs will scrutinize all application forms and data will be enter in the Website though online and submit the eligible students list to the selection committee for approval.
4. The Selection Committee consists of joint Collector,Districts Education officer, ED APSMFC/DMWO.The list will be approved bey the Committee duly following the Procedure for section for scholarships .
Release and Disbursements
5. The scholarship amount will be released to the students bank account directly from ED/DMWO office.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED :
1. Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar/Salary Certificate from Employer/ Affidavit on non Judicial Stamp Paper.
2. Bonafide Certificate (as above)
3. Photo Copy of Bank Pass book in joint Account of Parent and student.
4. Photo copy of Previous year marks Certificate (Progress report)
5. Proof of permanent residence of Parent/Guardian Ration Card/Voter Id/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill or any other document.
6. Photograph Attested by Head master
7. Minority Community declaration-Affidavit on non Judicial Stamp Paper.
UPDATE : Pre Matric Scholarship 2015-16, for Monitory students studying in class IX and X to submit the Scholarship application form online through Govt of India Official Web Portal "National Scholarship Portal" for more details Click this link => Complete Details about Pre Matric Scholarship 2015-2016 (NSP)