New National Scholarships Portal (NSP) - escholarship Under Digital India Programme
National Scholarships Portal (NSP) , Under Digital India Programme will be launched Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1 July 2015 at New Delhi. In this Digital India programme many digital programmes will be launched by Prime Minister. In this Digital India week where he launched Digital Locker,National Scholarship Portal, eHospital,eSignature,MyGov Mobile App, Swachh Bharat Mission app,Wi-Fi Hotshots, Generation Network among other apps, Products and services. National information portal provide scholarships information of Ministry of Minority Affairs, Ministy of Tribal Affairs,Ministry of Social justice and Empowerment (Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Personal with Disability ), Ministry of human Resource Development of India.
|NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL|
About National Scholarships Portal
National Scholarships Portal is one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application,application receipt, processing sanction and disbursal of various scholarships students are enabled.National Scholarships Portal taken as Mission Project under National e- Governance Plan ( Negp). Thsi initiative aims at providing a simplified, Mission-oriented, Accountable, Responsive & Transparent 'SMART' system for faster & effective disposal of scholarships applications and delivery of funds directly in to beneficiaries account without any leakages.
Objectives ( National Scholarships Portal )
- Ensure timely disbursement of scholarships to students
- Provide a common portal for various scholarships schemes of central and state Governments
- Create a transparent data base of scholars
- avoid duplication in processing
- Harmonisation of different scholarships scheme & norms
- Applications of Direct Benefit Transfer
Benefits under National Scholarships Portal (NSP) :
- Simplified the Scholarships process for the students.
- Common application form for apply all scholarships
- Student who apply their Scholarship, just required one time registration of student.
- Based on eligibility criteria, sustem itself suggests the schemes for which students is eligible.
- Improved Transparency ( Elimination of duplicate applications, Release of scholarship amount directly to bank accounts of students through DBT.)
- SMS and E-mail alerts at every stepof scholarship process
- Serve as a decision support system (DSS) as up-to date information is available on demand
- Scalable and Configurable platform.
How to download National Scholarships Portal, Android APK for mobile device ?
You can logon to official site of National Scholarships Portal, Click on "Download Android APK" on webpage, You can also download directly from following link : https://scholarships.gov.in/downloads/NationalScholarshipsPortal.apk
How to Register National Scholarships Portal (NSP) for apply Scholarships online ?
Registration National Scholarships Portal (NSP) - Procedure For New and Renewal Applications
You must Register on National Scholarships Portal. First time user can "Click on Register Button" & Enter the Preliminary details such as student Name, Domicile state, Fresh/renewal, Father/Mother/Guardian Name,Date of Birth,Caste,Community,Aadhaar Number, Email Id, Phone Number Student ID. only one time registration is required.
How to submit the online application in National Scholarships Portal ?
Applying procedure for Scholarship Schemes for both Fresh and Renewal are given below
Fresh Application :
- First you must log on to National Scholarships Portal (NSP)
- Student have to go with the option "Student Login " on the home page.
- Fill up the application as per the instructions given by the system then click on "Save" Button.
- After saving, student will get a "Temporary ID" The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details.
- Once registration is complete on click of "submit button"
- A Permanent Registration ID is generated wich can be used for Renewal and Tracking the status of application.
Renewal Application :
- Renewal Students have to apply with their Permanent ID which they got previous year
- If forgot your previous year Permanent ID , Student can also use "Forgot Registration ID" to retrieve their ID.
National Scholarship Portal Main Features :
National Scholarship Portal is the Web Based Application having the following important features :
- Students can Register and Submit their application online (for Apply for centrally/State sponsored scholarship schemes), from anywhere anytime
- Students can view/Track the status of their own application with user ID and Password generated by the system.
- Students can Renew their application with same credential (Student ID/Password)
- Uploading of documents by students in support of their claims (such as income,mark sheets,bank account details,category,caste certificate etc.) be enabled for easy verification and transparency.
- Provision of SMS and e-mail alerts to the stake Holders such as Institution and students at various stage of processing
- Renewal of the application by the Institutes only-by importing the application from previous year
- Role Based Unique Login ID and Password will be made available for all stakeholders
- Auto & bulk processing of Scholarship application by the Institute
- Easy Scholarship Sanctioning process for Sanctioning Authority
- Auto disbursal of Scholarship to students's Bank Account
- Easy monitoring of scholarship by the Department and state Authority
"If you have any quires or suggestions about this article please share with me,you can contact us by commenting below If you like this article please share this article with your friends."
Recommended Posts :
APSMFC-Minority welfare post matric scholarship system for Minority Students
AP State Pre-matric scholarship for minority students (APSMFC) online Application form