Scholarships.gov.in - How to Check Eligibility of Scholarship in National Scholarships Portal (NSP)
Everybody know National Scholarships Portal (NSP) is One-Stop Solution for apply scholarships online, Overall Indians can apply their Scholarships through https://www.scholarships.gov.in, NSP providing Various Services, Starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled.National Scholarships Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).National Scholarships Portal under the National e-Governance Plan aims at providing common electronic portal for implementing various Scholarships schemes launched by Union Government, State Government and Union Territories across the country.
10 Benefits for Students, Applying Scholarship through National Scholarship Portal
1. Very Simple for apply Various Scholarships online for the Students.
2. All scholarships information available under one Platform ( overall India )
3. Single integrated Online application for all scholarships
4. Students Can apply Scholarships their Own
5. Students Can check Various Scholarships, eligibility using NSP- Eligibility
6. Duplicates can be reduced to the maximum extent, Helps in standardisation.
7. Master data for Institutions and courses at all India level
8. Only One Time Registration is Required.don't required Registration Remember.
9. Faster and efficient disposal of scholarship applications and timely payment
10. Scholarship Amount Transfer students directly into their bank accounts, through the process of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
How to Check Eligibility of Scholarship in National Scholarships Portal
Students need to logon to www.scholarships.gov.in
Than click on "Services" on Main menu.
Click on "Check Scholarship Eligibility"
Select your State
Religion: ( Hindu,Muslim,Christian,Sikh,Parsi,Jain, Buddhist, others )
Caste & Community Category ( SC,ST,OBC,General )
Whether Disabled: Yes/No
Finally Click on "Check Eligibility" Button