New Online Employees Transfer System'(OETS) in Andhra PradeshAndhra Pradesh State governement has introduced 'Online Employees Transfer System'(OETS). Government employees surfacing in past few years, AP government has decided to make the process of shuffling of employees transparent. Andhra Pradesh state government has launched New Web portal - All the transfers have to be done through ‘Online Employee Transfer System’ developed by the ITE & C Department using url: http://transfers.ap.gov.in. Really it is good news for all Andhra Pradesh Govt Employees. who are planning to transfer to other place or change their location those Employee, logon to AP online Employees Transfer System and fill the details including their options and preferences through online.
Procedure for Update Teachers details in Teachers information system
The software has three logins. One for the employee, one for DDO/Establishment Section officer and one for the Competent Authority
G.O. Ms. No. 102 Finance (HR I) Department dated 10.06.2016 Andhra Pradesh (AP) online Employees Transfer SystemIn the reference read above the Government has issued orders for relaxation of ban on transfers for the period to 10th June to 20th June 2016 and issued guidelines for transfer of employees. As per the orders the transfers should be under taken in a transparent process using IT application. Accordingly, the Government has developed a ‘Online Employees Transfer System’ (OETS) application to be used by the individual employees/DDO/ Establishment Officers and the competent authorities concerned and instruct that all the transfers may be done through this system.
APPSC Started One Time Profile Registration ( OTPR )
How to fill the Employees Details in AP online Transfer System ?Procedure for Employees fill their Details in Andhra Prades (AP) online Transfer System.
|AP online Employees Transfers System (OETS)|
- Firstly Employee need to visit the official Web portal http://transfers.ap.gov.in/
- Than Click on "Employees" Option.
- The employee has to enter his/her employee code, date of birth and mobile number
- Than Click on "Verificatior" Button.
- One time password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number entered. This OTP has to be entered by the employee to login into the system.
- Than Fill the necessary details in online Application form.Give his/her options/preferences
- There are certain mandatory fields which have to be filled.
- After all the mandatory fields are filled, he will get a message saying that the report has been uploaded.
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Land Registration (Layout Plots / Apartment) details online