Procedure for apply AP MLC Election ( Voter ) Registration - Graduates Constituency - Form 18MLC election from Graduate Constituency of Andhra Pradesh. All the graduates can enrol their names in the voters’ list of Graduates’ Constituency to cast their votes.Any one who has received a degree from a recognised university or equivalent qualification at least three years before the qualifying date and is an ordinary resident of the constituency is eligible to be enrolled as a voter for the graduate MLC’s election. the eligible voters can complete the formalities through online on the Election Commission’s official website http://ceoandhra.nic.in . For the Graduates constituency, the voters should have completed their degrees by 2013 and for the Teachers constituency, the voters should have worked as teachers for three years.
|Graduates,Teachers, Mlc Elections|
What is MLC election?
The central level they are called as Rajyasabha (Upper House) and Loksabha ( Lower House), Along similar lines are Vidhan Sabha (Lower House) and Vidhan Parishad (Upper House) at state level. Elected representatives of Vidhan Sabha are called MLA while those nominated to Vidhan Parishad are called MLC.
How to Register MLC Voter in Andhra Pradesh ?
- First logon to Chief Electoral officer official Website http://ceoandhra.nic.in
- Than Click on " E- Registration " option in the main Menu,
- You'll see the Drop down menu , Than Select " Council constituency "
- Than Select " Form 18 " For Graduates and "Form 19 " for Teachers,
- Now you'll see the Online " E-Registration Form "
- Fill the all necessary details in the Registration Form,
- Upload your recent Passport size Photograph,
- Upload your Valid proof of Document,
- Than click on " Translate" Button, for auto generate your filled application form in Telugu language,
- One again check your Filled application form, if have any spell mistakes in Telugu language,
- Finally Click on " Submit Button "
- Than Take Print out of Enrolled application form for future reference.
Require Documents for Voter Registration of MLC Election
1. Recent Passport size Photograph
2. Scan Copy of Graduation completion Certificate or Diploma Certificate.
|MLC Voter online Registration form|
*Name: Surname (if any):
Date of birth:
*Relation Name: ( Father / Mother / Husband )
2. House Address(Place of ordinary residence):
*Town/ Village* & Tehsil/ Taluka/ Mandal/ Thana:
*Street /Area /Locality /Mohalla /Road & *Town/ Village:
*Post Office: & *Pin Code:
3 Details of AC & EPIC, If the applicant's name is included:
District: & Ac No & Name:
EPIC No(ID CARD NO):
Sl.No in PS:
4. Detials of Graduation
How to Check AP Mlc Elections Voter Registration Status online ?
After Completed Voter Registration, Voter can check their Registration Status online. follow the below instruction for get Registration Status online.
|AP MLC Elections Voter Registration Status|
Visit AP CEO Official Website www.ceoandhra.nic.in
Click on "E-Registration" option in the main menu bar.
Than You'll see the drop down menu, Now you'll Click on "Know your Status " options,
Enter your application number in the mentioned box,
Than Click on "Search" Button,
Finally get your Registration Status online.
if you have any trouble in the Voter Registration please share your problem via Comment box.