Kashyapa Scheme for Food & Shelter - AP Brahmin Welfare Corporation - Registration through onlineAndhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC) Limited, ( A Government of Andhra Pradesh undertaking ) is introducing “Kashyapa Scheme for Food & Shelter" to help poor Orphan children , Differently abled, Widows and Elderly Brahmins with financial assistance for meeting their Food and Shelter expenses.This scheme is applicable for the poor Brahmins of Andhra Pradesh covering all 13 districts.Under this scheme, an amount of Rs. 1,000/- per month shall be paid to the Orphan children, Differently abled, Widows and Elderly (Rs. 3,000/- per month if any elderly staying in Old-Age home), selected through the prescribed process. Eligible applicants shall submit their applications through online.
|Kashyapa scheme ap|
- The applicant should belong to Brahmin community and reside in Andhra Pr adesh.
- Holders of White Ration Card or annual family income below Rs. 75,000/-
- Orphan children below 14 y ears of age as on 1 March 2016, Elderly above 60 years age as on 1 March 2016, all differently abled of any age and widows of any age.
- Should not have availed himself/ herself any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
How to apply Kashyapa Scheme in online ?Step by step Procedure for registration of Kashyapa Scheme
- Applicant should be logon to A.B. Corporation official website https://www.andhrabrahmin.ap.gov.in,
- Click on "scheme" option in the main menu bar,
- Than select "Kashyapa Scheme" in the drop-down menu,
- and Click on "Registration" Button,
- You'll see the online Registration form, fill the necessary details in the application form
- Upload Supported documents in the registration form,
- Than Click on "Submit" Button.
Required DocumentsApplicant should upload the scanned copies (in pdf of maximum 250 kb size each) of the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate issued by competent Government authority (Revenue Inspector / MRO)
- White Ration Card or Income Certificate issued by competent Government authority (Revenue Inspector / MRO).
- Copy of SB Account in Andhra Bank or SBI (account must be in the name of applicant)
- Passport size photograph (in jpeg format)
Scrutinising, short-listing and finalisation of applicants shall be done by the State Level Committee (SLC).
Amount specified under this scheme is as below:
- Rs. 1,000/- per month to Orphan children below 14 Years,
- Rs. 1,000/- per month to Different abled person,
- Rs. 1,000/- per month to Widow of any age,
- Rs. 1,000/- per month to Elderly of above 60 Yrs age, staying on his / her own o Rs. 3,000/- per month to Elderly of above 60 Yrs age, staying in any Old-age home in Andhra Pradesh
- Rs. 2,000/- per month to Elderly of above 60 Yrs age, staying in any Old-age home in Andhra Pradesh and getting pension through NTR Bharosa Scheme.
The above amounts will be credited online to the SB Accounts of selected applicants in the first week of subsequent month, starting from May 2016 (for the month of April 2016) till April 2017 (for the month of March 2017), starting from subsequent month of registration under the Scheme.
For those registered from 1st November onwards the disbursal of scheme amounts to the eligible applicants will start from February 2017 (for the month of January 2017) onwards.
State Level Selection Committee is authorised to make exceptions in the eligibility / selection process and their decision will be final.
for more information about online Registration contact to helpline line : 1800 102 3579
Kashyapa Scheme : for Food and Shelter last date has been extended up to 31st December, 2016.