AP NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme - Govt Health Insurance Plan - Registrations onlineThe Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara ChandraBabu Naidu launched New health Scheme "NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme". Andhra Pradesh is the first and only State in India providing of "Health for All" with an objective of providing quality health to the entire population of the State by launching "Aarogya Raksha". NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme to provide the medical treatment to the people below Above Poverty Line (APL) at Rs. 1200 premium per annum.The new health scheme offering medical insurance to those who were not covered under any of the existing health schemes of the state government.Under the Aarogya Raksha, End-to-end cashless services for identified 1044 diseases under secondary and tertiary care through 400 Government and Corporate Network Hospitals.
The BPL families and families coming under employees and pensioners health scheme and working journalist health scheme are already covered with quality health care. The remaining population accounting to 32 lacks of families will be covered under "Health for All" in addition to 159 lacks of families who are already covered under various state owned programmes like Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva, Employees Health Scheme and Working Journalist Scheme.
How to Register NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme online ?
- First log on to http://www.ntrvaidyaseva.ap.gov.in/
- Than Click on " CLICK HERE TO ENROLL" option on home page.
- Now You'll see redirected Webpage, Here enter your Aadhar Card Number and check eligibility. It displays Respective mobile number, Operator check the number and Click Send OTP Button.
- Enter OTP Number which is received on mobile registered mobile no. and Click Verify button
- after successfully verified, system will be shown all family numbers details,
- after verifies all family numbers details click on "Apply Arogya Raksha" button.
- System will be displays all family member details based on Pulse Survey Data along with Premium period, Benefits and Total Amount details .
- Than click on "Continue to payment Button"
- After successfully completed payment process, NTR Arogya Raksha card displays,
- Than Click on Download/print button.
- The families can be registered under "Health for All" from 01.01.2017 upto 28-02-2017 by paying the premium for the entire family for one year with a low premium of Rs.1200/- for individual.
- Unlike other insurance schemes pre existing disease will not be considered.
- The new born can be registered under the Scheme by paying Rs.100/- per month for the remaining financial months.
- The newly married couple either the wife or husband belongs to other state can be registered under one family by paying the entire annual premium.
Write your opinion on this Post via Comments ........