GOVERNEMENT OF INDIA PRE, POST, MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIPS (MINORITIES) FOR THE YEAR 2017-18 (RENEWAL/FRESH) ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENED. PLEASE AVAIL THIS OPPORTUNITY.....Good News for Minority Students, Government of India has invite online Application for Pre Matric and Post Matric, Merit Cum Means Scholarships ( Minorities ) for the year of 2017-18. Minority Student Who waiting For Minority Scholarships Those Student can be apply (Fresh ) scholarships through online or Student who have already applied previous year those Candiates should be renewal those scholarships application through National Scholarship Portal official Website -http://www.scholarships.gov.in/
About National Scholarship Portal
The Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Programme for the Welfare of Minorities was announced in June, 2006. It provides that a pre-matric , Post Matric scholarship scheme for meritorious students from minority communities would be implemented. The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education. the Post Matric Scholarships scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employ-ability.
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh for Pre-matic Scholarships and Rs.2.00 lakh for Post-Matric Scholarships.
How to apply Minority Pre, Post-Matric Scholarships through National Scholarship Portal ?
The concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration will supply the application forms, till such time computerized systems are made operational by the State Governments/Union Territory Administrations. The application forms should be received back alongwith requisite certificates/certifications within the stipulated period. The scheme will be announced by the concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration well in time, through advertisements in the leading language newspapers and local dailies and by using other suitable publicity media.
Click Here for Complete Procedure for Apply Minority Scholarships through National Scholarships portal.
- The list of documents to be scanned & uploaded for both Fresh and Renewal Scholarships as under:
- Student Photo. (Mandatory).
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory).
- Self declaration of Income Certificate by the student. (Mandatory).
- Self declaration of community by the student. (Mandatory).
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form. (Mandatory).
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form. (Mandatory).
- Fee Receipt of current course year. (Mandatory).
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student. (Mandatory).
- Aadhaar Card (optional).
- Residential Certificate. (Mandatory).
M/O Minority Affairs
- Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities Open till 30-09-2017
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities Open till 31-09-2017
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS - Open till 31-10-2017
D/o Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities- Open till 30-09-2017
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities- Open till 31-10-2017
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities. - Open till 31-10-2017
M/o Social Justice & Empowerment
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students - Open till 31-10-2017
Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund Open till 31-10-2017
- Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine Workers Welfare Fund Open till 31-10-2017
- Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund Open till 31-10-2017
- Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund Open till 31-10-2017
- Pre Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund Open till 30-09-2017
- Pre Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine Workers Welfare Fund Open till 30-09-2017
- Pre Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund Open till 30-09-2017
- Pre Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund Open till 30-09-2017
Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students - Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) Open till 31-10-2017
D/o School Education & Literacy
- National Scheme for Incentive for the Girl Child for Secondary Education Open till 30-09-2017
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Open till 31-10-2017
Renewal will be opened soon. The students who got Scholarship in academic year 2016-17 & continuing the same course are eligible to apply for Renewal only. Studets whose status is under process in NSP 2.0 for the academic year 2016-17 are requested to wait till renewal is open.